Although I have given up informing these useful idiots because of their propensity to call me a conspiracy buff who listens to FNC entirely too much, here it goes:
- Wonder why the Holder and the DOJ dropped their open and shut voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party? Here is his boss at a NBPP rally in Selma, AL in 2007. Got it? Try and distance himself as he might (as he has attempted with every controversial person/group such as ACORN, NBPP, Rev. Wright, and too many others to list), these people are like his shadow; there is no escaping them other than escaping the sunlight (metaphor for transparency).
- Regarding another under-reported scandal - Operation Fast and Furious -, the Administration has steadfastly denied knowledge of the operation. According to document dumps, this denial is also another one of the long list of Obama Administration lies. I am still sticking to my conviction that this was nothing other than providing an opening for restricting second amendment rights in the U.S. - you know, creating a crisis to exploit as this Administration has expertise in.
- On Solyndra front, as I blogged earlier, this is just the tip of an iceberg I call Solargate. In related latest news, now a geothermal plant that our taxpayer dollars backed is seemingly going the way of the Dodo. If that is not enough, the Department of Energy, under kooky Dr. Chu, has slipped new loan guaranties totalling over $5billion before the fiscal year ended on Friday. I am going to have to rename this scandal Green Energygate. This seems to be a gift that keeps on giving!
- On the environmental front, the past week witnessed the highly critical EPA's Inspector General report on the agency's approach to preparation of its landmark 2009 “Endangerment Finding” from carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. This is not the first, nor will it be the last, instance of peer review related scandals that mar the climate fraudsters.
- Also disclosed today was man made global warming (AGW) NASA scientist, Dr. Hansen's sources of outside income. Dr. Hansen raked in over a million dollars last year from different activities promoting AGW. He admits this income began after he escalated his public – and often political – global warming advocacy, for which outside parties have spectacularly rewarded him. Ethics anyone? By the way, this is the same charlatan who wrote to Obama regarding using global warming to redistribute wealth, has been arrested multiple times protesting with the fringe elements of the movement, and has been caught on more than one occasion falsifying temperature data. Yeah, some scientist!
- On a lighter note, guess who tipped off the AP reporter on Michelle's shopping trip to Target with the common people? You got it, the White House. Come on people, have some sympathy! It is difficult to keep an image of fighting for the people when you are busy at $35,000 a plate campaign fund raisers, wearing $40K bracelets, $11K earrings, and $500 loafers; that is when you are not travelling on lavish vacations at a (so far this year) total tax payer cost of over $10 million! Poor Mooch.