"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" - Albert Camus

Monday, September 26, 2011

Opinion of Perry Revisited

Last week I expressed my reservations regarding the candidacy of Rick Perry.  Thanks to links provided by Common Snse, I have been researching the details of Perry's actions and policy stances more deeply than before.  I am starting to think that maybe I was overreacting to his poor debate performances rather than his positions; you know, style rather than substance...

Although I am still not sold on him as far as being another Reagan, he appears to be the least RINO candidate of those who stand a realistic chance of getting the nomination (yes, although being somewhat premature, I think that Caine, Newt, and Bachman are all out of contention, rightly or wrongly). 

Here are the links:
Seventeen (17) things that critics are saying about Rick Perry, Part 1
Seventeen (17) things that critics are saying about Rick Perry, Part 2
What you need to know about Rick Perry
The Truth about Gov. Rick Perry
 
As always, take these articles (pro or con) with a grain of salt.  Anyone's positions can be slanted to demonize as well as embellish them.  Once again, thanks Common Snse.

1 comment:

Common Snse said...

American Patriot,

Thank you for your kind consideration.