"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" - Albert Camus

Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Videos of the Week (with Commentary)

Normally I try never to pass up on opportunities to demonstrate progressives' true colors (being Marxism) but these days there are just too many examples of such displays and I am a busy man with a job, family, and other interests.  This clip, however, was too good to pass up.

I was one of those who said that Elizabeth Warren, an attorney at Harvard faculty, was a Marxist when Obama appointed her to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in 2010.  A little research in to her background makes that amply clear.  Of course, the progressives I know would have none of it.

Here is a video of Elizabeth Warren, who is running against Scott Brown in Mass, stating that "there is nobody in this country who got rich on their own". 
She cites an example of a factory having to use the federal highway system to move their goods.  So, their demented rationale goes: the factory owner is indebted to the rest of the society for building the roads that enabled him to become rich.  I don't know about you, but as much as I expect this kind of Marxist drivel coming out of their mouths, I never cease to be amazed.  By their logic, everyone owes everyone else their good fortune.  If this clip does not define what philosophically lies at the core of communism, I do not know what does:



Next, I have another treat for you.  An AIM (Accuracy In Media) project on Solyndra:




I don't know what us bloggers will do when these guys are kicked out of office in 2012.
Remaining progressives, including RINOs, and their shenanigans will never be able to supply us with daily scandals and hilarities that the current crop is.