"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" - Albert Camus

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Changes In America - A Personal Perspective

A friend of mine sent this to me, so here it is.  My two cents worth is that you can either run or stay and fight despite how steep the hill might seem! 
I, for one, have never been a good runner...
-----

By: Belisarius

Dear Family and Friends:

Allow me to be characteristically blunt - and I hope you take the time to erad this: Here is my take on WHY and HOW ameriKa is turning into one gigantic pile of shit...

Subsequent to the raid in which Obama bin Laden was terminated (intended - as an insult to the deceased), we were treated to several photo opps which featured our brave men and women in military service - to include a visit by the current clown-in-chief. Now I did not dwell on the subject nor intended to look for this, but a factor struck me today: In the news coverage that I had referenced, the military that was featured was predominantly white - with a few "minorities" thrown in... ALL looked like the exceptional soldiers and people that they ARE - I did not see color, I saw green...

I suggest that you go to MSN's home page - www.msn.com in America, and check it out for today, May 21, 2011 -- In "News of the Week" (which rotates) "Armed Forces Day" is featured - and look at the photos: There is not ONE white person shown - ALL are minorities. And this is far from the statistical composition of our Armed Forces...

So much of this happens in our media that this CAN NOT and IS NOT "by accident" -- It is with intent - and it is part of the social engineering that is going in that God-forsaken country - and has been underway for more than 100 years... This is not a "black or white" issue -- It is an issue as to what is being "projected" to the ameriKan public - and this is equally inequitable to whites, blacks and all minorities as wells...

{Kindly note: The spelling "ameriKa" refers to current "occupied ameriKa" - as opposed to "America" - as it used to be. Think about it - it is an important distinction...}

My purpose in writing this...? I have not been circulating much political and current events materials because I have become sick and tired and fed up with most things - and I essentially have given up on "ameriKa" -- It is a boring replay of what I have seen in the past - all playing out like a boring U.S. television show designed for morons with short attention spans - and how else to describe the general public of ameriKa...?

In short, I have concluded that ameriKa is "done" - the corpse is still warm - and most people do not understand it is dead... With all of the major problems facing ameriKa, the leadership (primarily Democrat) is intent upon playing political games. Those of you who take the time to read this and have children and grandchildren really need to take stock of things - and become active locally in political matters as affect you - because they DO AFFECT YOU - and you CAN have an impact...

A lawyer friend commented on his up-bringing in California and how he knew each if his neighbors - and how everyone looked out for each other and helped one another. My local community is like this, although I can see it fraying a bit with new folks moving in. This lawyer noted how he knows NONE of his neighbors in Arlington; no one communicates, people do not know one another and do not look out for common interests. I stated this to a professional person whom I met while on travel; he responded: "You know, you are right. A new party moved in to our community and I went to greet them - and they looked at me as if I were an alien..."

Doesn't this appropriately describe modern ameriKa...? ameriKa can no longer export anything - and all it has to show the world is the stress and tension as have become ingrained in ameriKan life... ALL imposed on individuals in terms of the life and style by the government. Taxes are the most glaring example: Most people now have to work 5 - 6 months of the year simply to pay the tax bill - and for what? For the federal government to misappropriate funds and to legally steal from those who work. Simply consider the $ 3 - 4 BILLION Pigford settlement, in which black farmers allegedly were "discriminated against"; per official U.S. Government statistics, there were approximately 12,000 black farmers to which this applied - however, the initial settlement pool consisted of more than 85,000 applicants -- All one has to do is claim the attempted to farm, and are entitled to a $50,000 payment.

THIS is what ameriKa has deterioriated to - and the even sadder point is that most ameriKans are even afraid to speak up... They either ARE or have become cowards... People are afraid to confront the points of stress and tension in their lives because it opens these unsavory truths as to WHERE the money goes for wnhich they are working. This results in alienation - the basic underlying premise of communism - which in turn results in apathy. I have concluded that ameriKa simply is not worth it unless the people wake up...!!

I am down here in Colombia - where the people treat each other with civility and are very nice - people smile and greet one another on the streets and in the malls - even me - and they are not afraid I will eat their food!! It is not as the media projects: It would remind you of America of the 1950's. I can see a future down here - There is NOTHING left in ameriKa - NOTHING but problems and taxes... I really hope people wake up, because the most likely future for ameriKa is to see future generations eating the crap and garbage that the Chinese will dictate and send - and they will NOT be benevolent "world leaders" - as has the (Dis)United States...

It is up to each and every one of you and like minded people to take a stand. After all, it is YOUR future and YOUR children and grand-children's future - I at least have a great place to go...

No comments: